Looking to raise money for your organisation?
Why not promote a beach and surf day to your members?
Surf & Sun have a great fundraiser program for clubs, charities and organisations. Invite your club to Middleton or Moana for a surf lesson and beach day! Surf Lessons are 2 hours and include wetsuit, rash vest, suncream and surf board PLUS expert instruction.
It is a great way for your club members to socialise, do something fun and raise funds at the same time.
Surf lessons are offered at the normal RRP rate, Surf & Sun keep enough to cover staff wages and the rest is donated back to the club. It is that simple!
How does it work?
- Contact Surf & Sun either on our website, by email or by phone
- Work out a day that suits your organisation
- We build a booking page just for you on our website
- You promote it to your organisation as a club/organisation "Learn to Surf" fundraising day
- We donate approx 50% of the money raised to your organisation.
Simply contact Surf & Sun for more details and to book a date for your club.