Awesome Goolwa Holiday Accommodation at the Australasian
22 April, 2015
Goolwa on the Fleurieu Peninsula offers not just a list of surf ski shops and animal farms but also private hotels that will make your holidays worth it. One of which is an amazing property called the Australasian.
The Australasian is a stunning multi-award-winning boutique and private hotel that offers five contemporary, luxurious Asian-themed service suites. Equipped with concierge and chef-prepared breakfasts which will be delivered discreetly to your door, the Australasian is one of Goolwa's holiday accommodation to die for.
Spoil yourself of their renowned Australasian Dining Room which operates exclusively for houseguests, except for Saturday evenings when it is also open to the public for a stunning, three-course, Asian-inspired set menu.
The Australasian is located in Goolwa, a small river and sea-side town that is renowned for its art, river port history and coast. There are many activities and things to do Goolwa.
Goolwa abuts the Coorong National Park and is a short drive to awesome beaches such as Middleton & Port Elliot and it is also not far from the famed McLaren Vale and Langhorne Creek wine regions.
There are some great activities to do in Goolwa including:
1. Kayaking on the Coorong with "Canoe the Coorong"
2. A boat cruise with "Spirit Australia Cruises"
3. A boat tour with "Cruise the Coorong"
4. A Surf Lesson with "Surf & Sun" at Middleton
5. Hop aboard the Paddle-steamer
6. The Goolwa markets
7. The "Murray Mouth" Tour in a 4WD bus
8. Sky Diving at Currency Creek
9. Hire and ride a bike on the Encounter Bike Track
10. Check out the main street and wharf area for some cool river port history
If you are looking for places to stay in Goolwa, then the Australasian is definitely worth a look.
Click here for more information http://www.australasian1858.com
You might also like these posts