Adventure Activities Near Adelaide
Adelaide recently voted Lonely Planets 2017's top 5 must see regions. If you are planning to visit Adelaide, there are international and domestic flights that fly into Adelaide Airport, a 15 minute drive from the city centre or 25 to 30 minutes if you will be riding in a public bus. Another option is to travel by door-to-door shuttle service from the airport to city hotels. There are a lot of exciting adventure activities near Adelaide for budget travellers. You can stroll in different parks, do some mountain hiking, sea rise biking, tenpin bowling, yachting, sailing, canoeing, kayaking, scuba diving, and you can also join one of the most popular activities which is surf lessons Adelaide.
One of the other suggested adventure activities near Adelaide is visiting the Adelaide Botanic Garden where there are festivals, kid fun-filled activities and seasonal events open for all ages. You can try the mountain bike track, have a picnic with your family or even take a few good shots of photos around the area. Whether you're out for a laid-back stroll or energetic journey, there's always something greater to explore the area and truly, a good place for a great walk with your family and friends with just to relax and unwind under the refreshing trees in mind.
Adelaide Zoo located in Frome Rd in the CBD is must for animal lovers. Visiting Adelaide Zoo is a great family activity especially for the kids which will help them find interesting and entertaining species from around the world. There are other scheduled activities you can squeeze in your day like Children's Zoo Animal Encounter, South East Asia Birds, Giant Panda, Wildshow Animal Experience, Sea Lion, Flying Colours Free Flight Experience, Hippon, Lion Feed, Penguin Feed, Pelican Feed, and much more. There are different events that you will surely enjoy with plenty of fun things to do for everyone.
There is a great variety of options you can choose from so you can have the chance to explore not just Adelaide but nearby cities. You can find amazing day trip places you want to go to. Here are some suggestions that you can take note of:
- Surf & Sun: Learn to Surf Adventure Day will give you an option to join an existing group lesson or come up with your own group consisting your friends and family.
- Adelaide Oval: It is a chiefly popular spectator sport in the city. There are thousands of die-hard fans here that watches the football game.
- Mount Lofty: Mountain has a beautiful view and not just a good view. But, there's a complete shop, markets, cafeteria, place for a good stroll and places where you can either eat lunch and dinner. If it's your first time to visit the place there's a souvenir shop for tourists can visit from.
- Sea Bike Tour at Adelaide City: Cyclists looking for a breezy pedal can go at the Adelaide City for a sea bike tour around the Riverside Precinct and Henley Beach.
- Adelaide Tandem Skydiving: An awesome experience of skydiving all around jump with some beautiful spectacular views, assures that you can get the most out of it.
There are tons of good places visit and you can join adventure activities near Adelaide with the family and friends. For more ideas, read more from our blog!