Testimonials! Surf & Sun feedback and reviews
4 January, 2015
Here are some of our latest survey comments! Thank you to everyone who took the time to review us, we really appreciate it!
- These fun surf lessons South Australia were the highlight of our holiday in Robe- the kids are totally pumped about doing more surfing ASAP. Every child had terrific success and so much incredible encouragement. My youngest Seb (5) was petrified of the sea only two days before and Phil had him out in the surf and up on the board without a whimper! Safety, fun and skill development, all exceptional.
- Was very good. Well organized & equipped. Nick did a brilliant job encouraging all the children.
- Great Day, very tiring for old fellas
- Jacob is loving his lessons and doesn't stop talking about it. I'm really looking forward to my lesson on Saturday. Great business! Glad we booked with you thanks a lot
- Definitely coming back!
- Brett is a great instructor and we had an awesome time!
- Great lesson on a busy day. Both Justin and Steve were very friendly, fun, organised and knowledgable. Will be back for another lesson and/or hire.
- Jamie was awesome with our kids during the surf groms program, she is a credit to your business. We will be returing to do the program again next year!
- Tony was great, very enthusiastic and obviously loves his work. Regards Chris and Alex STAGG.
- Had an absolute blast :) Thank you so much!
- Awesome day!
- Great fun and super friendly service!
- The whole experience, end to end was fantastic. From easy booking on the website, payment, arrival and registration - met with a smile, to the coaches on the beach and the follow up email. Well done guys, hard to get this end-to-end service right and you have nailed it. My son loved the lesson, we'll be back for more, for sure. R Leah
- Great job and heaps of fun for the kids. Thanks
- Great communication!
- The communication was great. The confirmation and reminder the day before by the surf guide made you prepare yourself. Very organized team.
- Loved the experience, my three girls 13, 11 and 8 also loved it.
- Well-organized and fun session. Instructors were knowledgeable and helpful, spending time with you to make sure that you are able to stand up (or close to it!). The instructors were encouraging and made you feel comfortable. Would definitely recommend to friends (in fact already have within a day of the lesson). Thanks for the great morning (attended 6/12/14, 9.30 at Middleton), looking forward to seeing the photos.
- Had a great time, would love to come back for another go!!
- From the time we booked to the time the boys had their exciting surf lessons, the whole process was professionally done. It was an extra bonus that the kids like their instructor, Tom. Well done. We'll definitely refer you to our family and friends.
- Had a lot of fun. Instructors were very positive and helpful!
- LOVED IT!! Will definitely be practicing in the future!
- Gary was a great instructor, very patient and gave us confidence. An excellent experience enjoyed by all four of us.
- It was a fantastic day, really enjoyed it. The instructor was great, and so was having a small group so we all ended up being able to stand up on the surfboard. Thank you for such a great day :)
- Another brilliant lesson! Can't believe the progress I am making :-)
- Great first lesson both my kids enjoyed themselves and the guys coaching were great with all the kids :)
- Excellent instructor who was very friendly, approachable and patient. He ensured everyone had a fantastic time and experienced standing up on the board, even with a little help. Thanks Gary for a memorable day and hopefully you've helped our kids with their decision to immigrate.
- I had an awesome day! Learnt more than I expected in my first lesson and couldn't believe I would actually stand up! Alex and Nick were fabulous - very helpful and made the experience safe and enjoyable. Definitely recommended, and I will be back for more.
- As always, Jayde and Kiahni had an awesome day on Sunday. A big THANK YOU to the 3 instructors on Sunday. You have a great team of instructors, have had lots of different ones, and can't fault any of them. Well done!
- Kiahni and Jayde said they have had the best time in the world today and that they will be back for more lessons soon. Go Surf & Sun, you're the best.
- Joshua, Kiahni and Jayde have had an absolute awesome 5 days of surfing lessons. Justin and Gary were the most patient guys, they never stopped encouraging the kids and making them feel so good about themselves, they are a credit to your team of many, no doubt. Very well run program, making sure everything was spot on. Thanks for everything and I'm sure the kids will want to continue with the lessons in the future.
- A pity about the weather, but we had a great two days, on the bikes and then surfing. We were extremely well-looked after by Luke, for whom nothing was too much trouble. He took a real interest in us and that made a great difference to the service.
You might also like these posts